Last updated: May 18, 2023
By using our Services, you're agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact data (such as your email address and phone number)
- Demographic data (such as your age, gender, and your location)
- Medical data (including medical conditions, treatment plans, and other health-related information)
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us
1.2. Data Collected Through Third-Party Integrations
We use third-party services like Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Facebook Pixels to collect data. The kind of data we collect includes:
- Usage data (how you interact with our site)
- Device data (information about your device, including your IP address)
- Location data (where you are located)
- Preference data (your preferences and settings)
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for several reasons, including:
- To provide our Services to you
- To improve our Services
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services
- To market and promote our Services
- To comply with legal obligations
3. Sharing Your Information
We don’t share your personal information with third parties, except where it is necessary for us to do so in order to provide our Services, or where we have a legal obligation or right to do so.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
5. Third-Party Services
We use third-party services like Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Facebook Pixels. These services may collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including cookies or your IP address. Please review the privacy policies of these services to understand how they collect and use data.
6. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information.
7. Your Privacy Rights
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal information, such as the right to request access to your personal data, or to request that we delete your personal data.
8. Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice.
9. Contact Us
Please note that this policy may need to be revised as necessary based on changes in the law, our business practices, or advances in technology. We encourage you to revisit this page periodically to stay informed about our practices.